NE | Residential Service Technician / Runner
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is looking for a Service Technician/Runner to join our team!
This individual must be organized, with a high attention to detail, and great communication skills. Reporting directly to the Service Manager. They must be flexible regarding work schedule / hours. This person must be driven and self-motivated to get service and warranty calls handled. These warranty / service calls include: Asphalt shingles, Siding, and Gutters. Must show up to work on-time and be reliable to their Service Manager. This individual must also be able to do miscellaneous tasks as a "runner" that require one to drive to get parts, drive to service calls, etc.
· Hard Working and Dependable
· Positive attitude & willingness to learn
· Show up to work every day and on time
· High attention to detail
· Clean Driving Record/ Valid Driver's License to drive company vehicle
· Knowledge of residential roofing, siding, gutters
· Ability to read a tape measure
· Maintain cleanliness of work area during all service/warranty calls
· Must be able to perform job duties in a safe and productive manner.
· Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, company policies/procedures, as well as attend all mandatory safety meetings
What you can look forward to:
· Health, Dental, Vision benefits for you and/or your family
· Competitive Hourly Pay/ DOE
· Overtime Welcome/Overtime Pay
· Paid Weekly
· 401K with a 4% Company Match
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Days
· Company vehicle when applicable
· Company Gas Card when applicable
· Company Cell Phone when applicable
· Company Laptop when applicable
· 90 Day Review
· Annual Review
· Room to advance
Employee must pass a pre-employment drug test.