NE | Residential Project Manager
Location: Omaha, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is looking for experienced Residential Project Managers (Sales Representatives) to join our evolving team in the Omaha area! The primary responsibilities of this position are to take a project from a lead to payment in-full, ensuring all expectations presented to the property owner are met and/or exceeded.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Generate new leads outside network.
- Run leads provided through Stonebrook network.
- Measure, estimate, create proposal and sell.
- Navigate and negotiate with insurance adjusters and paperwork as required.
- Manage lead list on daily/weekly basis for review by Management.
- Work with Operations Manager to coordinate schedule of crews each week.
- Oversee field crews on jobs and assure contract sales agreement terms are met.
- Always ensuring Stonebrook Exteriors' safety policies are being followed and proper PPE is being used on every project.
- Create order for projects for Operations Manager.
- Perform post-job close out requirements as necessary (warranty submissions, checklists, clean up, return materials, etc.).
- Perform minor residential repairs as necessary.
- Attend safety, sales, supplier, and manufacturer training opportunities as requested.
- Convey courteous and professional image daily through appearance and communication with clients, suppliers, and representatives. Stonebrook attire is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have previous sales experience in residential roofing, siding, soffit, fascia, gutters, etc.
- Must have experience and confidence with self-generated leads (door knocking, networking with realtors, property management, leads via phone, email or text messaging.)
- Ability to see the big picture, exercise good judgment, and understand decision making.
- Capable of conducting productive meetings, being punctual, and organized.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Clean driving record.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Acculynx.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a MUST.
- Ability to multitask is also a MUST.
- Collect customer payments like a boss!
Employee must pass a pre-employment drug test.