NE | Commercial Construction General Labor
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is seeking full-time, commercial construction general laborers to join our masonry division. This position will require you to work day-to-day on assigned commercial construction tasks under the supervision of the Foreman and Site-Superintendent. They will follow proper construction practices and company policies. All employees must always ensure safety policies are being followed and proper PPE is being used at worksites. We are a drug-free workplace.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to wear required PPE.
- Have general knowledge of basic hand and power tools.
- Performs work in accordance with job specifications and safety.
- Attends all job site and safety meetings.
- Assist the crew foreperson on a daily basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Legally authorized to work in U.S.
- Valid state driver’s license. (in good standing)
- General knowledge of basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs., lift, climb and stand for extended periods of time.
- General knowledge of basic hand and power tools is required.
- Ability to understand, follow instructions, and ask questions.
- Work on Saturdays and/or Sundays, as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Always ensuring safety policies are being followed and proper PPE is being used at worksites.
- Strong work ethic
What you can look forward to:
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits for you and/or your family
- Competitive Hourly Pay/ DOE
- Overtime Welcome/Overtime Pay
- Paid Weekly
- 401K with a 4% Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Annual Review
- Room to advance
Must pass a pre-employment drug test.