NE | Commercial Siding Foreman
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is seeking a full-time, experienced Commercial Siding Foreman. This position will require you to work day-to-day on assigned tasks under the supervision of the Superintendent. You will follow proper construction practices and company policies. Experienced commercial siding foreman must be able to perform all assigned tasks given by superintendent. All employees must always ensure safety policies are being followed and proper PPE is being used at worksites. We are a drug-free workplace.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assists in completing construction projects on-time by coordinating with superintendent and scheduling weekly tasks to apprentices and journeymen.
- Plans work to make the most efficient use of assigned manpower and other resources for assigned tasks.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Attends all required site safety meetings.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Compliance with contract documents, plans, specs & applicable building codes.
- Maintain daily schedule, report documentation and punch lists.
MUST have experience with the following:
- Fiber Cement(High and Low Density)
- Metal Wall Panels (All types)
- Phenolic Wall Panels
- Vinyl Siding
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of commercial siding experience.
- Experience in all types of commercial wall systems is a plus.
- Ability to safely operate power tools & hand tools.
- Equipment certifications are a plus.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
- OSHA 10, CPR and First Aid certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of all construction sub trades, and equipment operation is a plus.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage apprentices & journeymen - scheduling weekly assignments.
- Knowledge & understanding of commercial construction regulations, codes and laws is a plus.
- Valid state driver’s license. (in good standing)
- General knowledge of basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., lift, climb and stand for extended periods of time.