NE | Commercial Construction Site Superintendent
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is seeking a full-time, experienced Commercial Site Superintendent. This person is responsible for on-site planning, supervising, coordinating, and controlling exterior building construction projects to successfully complete a quality project on time and within budget. This person shall oversee all phases of a construction project from initial planning to completion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Completes construction projects by scheduling materials, equipment, and personnel; monitoring progress; enforcing code and safety regulations; supervising employees.
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets construction work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets construction budget by efficiently tasking manpower.
- Plans construction projects by studying blueprints and coordinating install team daily activities.
- Monitors projects and reports all progress to Project Management.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Attends all required site safety meetings.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Compliance with contract documents, plans, specs & applicable building codes.
- Maintain project schedule, daily report documentation and punch lists.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the commercial construction industry.
- Strong Leadership Abilities.
- Excellent Communication Skills. (verbal & written)
- Highly Organized.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- OSHA 10, CPR and First Aid certifications are a plus.
- Ability to read plans and specifications.
- Entry to mid-level computer application knowledge including MS Office Suite, Adobe, file sharing.
- Extensive knowledge of all construction sub trades, and equipment operation.
- High level of integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage and lead by example.
- Project management.
- Knowledge & understanding of commercial construction regulations, codes and laws.
- Valid state driver’s license. (in good standing)
- General knowledge of basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., lift, climb and stand for extended periods of time.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.