NE | Commercial Construction Foreman
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stonebrook Exterior is seeking a full-time, experienced Commercial Foreman. This position will require you to work day-to-day on assigned tasks under the supervision of the Site-Superintendent. You will follow proper construction practices and company policies. Experienced commercial foreman must be able to perform all assigned tasks given by site-superintendent. All employees must always ensure safety policies are being followed and proper PPE is being used at worksites. You will be supervising the general labor team assigned to your project; enforcing code regulations & monitoring progress. We are a drug-free workplace.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accomplishes work requirements by assisting in orienting, training, assigning & scheduling daily tasks for our field teams.
- Completes construction projects on-time by coordinating with site-superintendent and scheduling daily tasks to field teams.
- Plans work to make the most efficient use of assigned manpower and other resources for assigned tasks.
- Monitors projects and reports all progress to Site-Superintendent.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- Attends all required site safety meetings.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Compliance with contract documents, plans, specs & applicable building codes.
- Maintain daily schedule, daily report documentation and punch lists.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a construction supervisor or foreman role.
- Experience in all types of commercial roofing, siding, exterior wall panels and fasteners.
- Ability to operate power tools & hand tools.
- Equipment certifications are a plus.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
- OSHA 10, CPR and First Aid certifications are a plus.
- Ability to read plans and specifications.
- Knowledge of all construction sub trades, and equipment operation.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage crews and schedule daily assignments.
- Knowledge & understanding of commercial construction regulations, codes and laws.
- Valid state driver’s license. (in good standing)
- General knowledge of basic math skills and ability to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., lift, climb and stand for extended periods of time.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.